Sunday, November 17, 2002

....funny how when a mood and music seem to suit each other. listening to piano magic's -"low birth weight "on repeat today. it's is a miserable ,grey ,gloomy mess of a day with the rain seemingly not having abated for almost a week now. listening to this disc seems to be making it a little more bearable though. actually really enjoying the solitude as my better half and two kids are out leaving me home with my dog and my tunes."crown estate" with it's "used to leave your back doors open" chorus is making me think back to when i was a kid and you could leave them unlocked.
...don't remember piano magic being mentioned when reviews of radiohead's - "kid a" were blabbing on about the autechre influences and what a bold step the band had made .glen johnson must have been slightly bemused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home